As markets proceed to shift and buyer calls for get extra refined, it’s crucial for firms to remain aggressive. Devoted to enabling our prospects to attain noticeable enhancements in flexibility, productiveness and high quality by the event of revolutionary applied sciences for robotic automation, Yaskawa Motoman will characteristic the most recent superior options on the 2018 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS), September 10-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
America’s largest manufacturing present, IMTS will host over 2,000 exhibiting firms and over 115,000 patrons and sellers from 117 nations. In two weeks, attendees will see demonstrations within the Yaskawa booth (#236601, North Building) that embrace a number of new robots, turnkey workcells, collaborative expertise and revolutionary developments designed to boost manufacturing productiveness for operations of various sizes and trade sectors.
Our exhibit will characteristic:
Robots and Workcells
- The heavy-duty, giant attain MH900 robotic is the most recent addition to Yaskawa’s line of fabric dealing with robots. Designed and assembled in the united statesA., the MH900 has a 900 kg payload capability, a four,683 mm horizontal attain and a 6,209 mm vertical attain to simply accommodate a spread of enormous heavy elements, akin to automobile frames and agricultural gear.
- Outfitted with the very best acceleration speeds in a small-size robotic, the brand new mild weight (7 kg) MotoMini is the trade’s smallest and lightest six-axis robotic. It’s best for tabletop-, floor-, ceiling- or wall-mount installations, saving priceless floorspace. This robotic will be mounted near workpieces and different equipment in present strains or cells. The MotoMini is right for quite a lot of purposes, akin to small part meeting, case packing and extra.
- Designed to work safely with, or in shut proximity to human employees, the brand new human-collaborative HC10 robotic will probably be featured in a machine tending workcell. The HC10 options energy and pressure limiting expertise to guard employees from doubtlessly dangerous contact conditions. This six-axis robotic provides a 10-kg payload capability and a 1,200 mm attain. Hand-guided instructing permits for quick deployment or redeployment on demand. It’s simply adaptable and will be built-in with present automation.
- We’ve just lately launched a number of new GP-series robots. These highly effective, environment friendly robots can be found with payload capacities from 7 kg to 600 kg and are designed for a variety of dealing with purposes. The featured GP8 mannequin will show high-speed, small half dealing with.
- A scalable, built-in spot welding system – that includes two robotic fashions with completely different payloads – will show how a number of robots will be synchronized with an element positioner for top manufacturing in a compact footprint. Our new SP-series spot welding robots with quick axis speeds and acceleration may also be highlighted.
- The ArcWorld® 1200, a pre-engineered arc welding workcell, provides a customer-driven design, new customary choices and an entire security surroundings. The ArcWorld 1200 options the brand new Motoman AR1440® arc welding robotic, with AccuFast™ laser-based seam discovering and ComArc LV (low voltage) seam monitoring functionality. Its high-speed turntable, with 355 kg payload capability per aspect, provides a dual-station configuration that facilitates simple loading and unloading of elements. The absolutely built-in weld package deal features a Miller Auto-Continuum™ energy supply with Perception Centerpoint™ arc knowledge monitoring software program to successfully enhance and observe weld high quality.
- MotoSight™ 3D BinPick is the following era of imaginative and prescient expertise for bin choosing purposes. The system on show will use a single 3D digital camera with built-in lighting to shortly and simply acknowledge and decide elements which are randomly positioned in bins. 3D CAD matching gives simplified, correct half registration, permitting even sophisticated elements to be recognized.
- Our sister division – Yaskawa America, Inc., Drives & Motion – will characteristic a 3D printer developed in cooperative effort with Titan Robotics. Designed with a powerful, inflexible framework and Yaskawa servo management, this new printer delivers 3D printing at 350 millimeters per second, setting a dramatically larger customary for additive manufacturing pace. A Yaskawa MP3300iec machine controller achieves the productiveness with customary G-code, utilizing an open supply GUI for straightforward customizing of person controls.
Superior Applied sciences
- Yaskawa’s new Smart Pendant will probably be accessible for a hands-on programming expertise.
That includes a tablet-style interface, it provides a quick, easy studying curve and is right for novice robotic programmers. The patented, built-in Sensible Body expertise permits the robotic to adapt to the place of the programmer, eliminating the usage of typical coordinate (X, Y, Z) frames and leading to simple robotic jogging.
- Yaskawa Cockpit™ is a brand new software program platform that screens, accumulates and visually delivers operational knowledge in real-time for networked manufacturing environments. Its built-in strategy gives the flexibility to synchronize all manufacturing facility and operational information and permits firms to implement data-driven optimized planning, maximizing effectivity and throughput. A key part of Yaskawa’s ithreeMechatronics imaginative and prescient of Business four.zero and the Industrial Web of Issues (IIoT), Yaskawa Cockpit is built-in, clever and revolutionary.
- Constructing on the success of the highly effective YRC1000 controller, the brand new ultra-compact and light-weight YRC1000micro is the smallest robotic controller in its class. The YRC1000micro has a space-saving design, enabling set up in a vertical or horizontal place, in addition to mounting functionality inside a normal 19-inch gear rack.
Come Study Extra!
Cease by our sales space to debate your manufacturing challenges with our specialists. Find out how these new revolutionary merchandise can optimize your operations by elevated productiveness, improved half high quality and diminished prices. And, be certain that to seize a chilly beverage from the HC10 collaborative robotic on the Yaskawa Motoman Pub.
Our STEM robotics platforms for schooling and workforce improvement may also be displayed on the Smartforce Scholar Summit (#215120, North Constructing).
Yaskawa is happy to showcase these automation options and appears ahead to seeing you in Chicago! In case you have not registered for the present, you possibly can register here.