Enterprise-to-business writer WTWH Media as we speak introduced that Gary Mulcahy, Chief Know-how Officer, Astrodyne TDI, will ship a keynote handle on the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum 2019.
The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board, which takes place December 9-10 on the Santa Clara Conference Middle, Santa Clara, CA, is a convention and expo targeted on easing, dashing and enhancing the design, improvement and manufacture of healthcare robotics services.
“We’re delighted to have Gary Mulcahy ship a keynote handle on the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board,” stated Dan Kara, vp of robotics at WTWH Media. “With greater than 40 years of expertise associated to energy conversion within the medical, industrial, industrial and army markets, he’s a acknowledged authority in energy conversion know-how and the design, improvement and manufacturing of energy programs for optimum efficiency and reliability.”
In his keynote, “Concerns on Energy Assurance for Robotic Surgical procedure Functions,” Mulcahy will determine the various challenges to making sure steady energy throughout robot-assisted surgical procedures. He’ll current fashionable strategies for assuring steady energy that adjust to relevant security requirements, reduce house necessities, and optimize product life and reliability.
- Wealthy Mahoney, co-founder and CEO of wearable know-how supplier Seismic, will clarify how healthcare robotics analysis and industrial improvement can ship social advantages along with enhancing scientific outcomes and controlling enterprise prices.
- Corey Ryan, supervisor of medical robotics at KUKA Robotics, will focus on how collaborative robots can function a developmental platform for promising new healthcare purposes.
- Ken Goldberg, professor of commercial engineering and operations analysis on the College of California, Berkeley, will describe how machine studying and knowledge collected from surgical robots can be utilized to “study” robotic management insurance policies for frequent surgical duties.
- Naysahn Saeed, international director of healthcare companies at CSA Group, will discuss how medical robotics suppliers can navigate the various challenges associated to requirements, regulatory approval, and product entry to international markets.
- Carla Pugh, professor of surgical procedure and director of the Know-how Enabled Medical Enchancment Middle on the Stanford College College of Drugs, will take a look at how applied sciences together with analytics, haptics, sensing, and simulation, in addition to evolving medical practices, can rework healthcare.
Exhibitors on the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board will present attendees with direct entry to the most recent design and improvement options for producing healthcare robotics applied sciences and merchandise.
The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Boards provides networking alternatives, together with the Mix at 6. The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board is co-located with DeviceTalks West, which focuses on medical units. Discounted tickets can be found for academics, association members, and enormous teams.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media is a business-to-business built-in media firm serving engineering, enterprise and funding professionals via 50+ web sites, 5 print publications, together with many different technical and enterprise occasions. WTWH Media’s Robotics Community consists of The Robotic Report and Collaborative Robotics Trends, the Robotics Summit & Expo, the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, and the Subject Robotics Engineering Discussion board.
For extra details about the discussion board, together with sponsorships, contact Dan Kara, vp of robotics at WTWH Media, at (508) 341-7585, dkara[AT]wtwhmedia[DOT]com.