Absolutely Funded PhD Alternative in UK Below Marie-Curie PhD Fellowship
In case you are on the lookout for a totally funded Ph.D. alternative in UK in your dream college then you should apply for this DTA3/COFUND Marie Skłodowska-Curie Ph.D. Fellowship programme.
The DTA3/COFUND Marie Skłodowska-Curie Ph.D. Fellowship programme (DTA3 / COFUND) will likely be delivered throughout a consortium of 15 universities throughout England, Wales and Northern Eire. The fifteen universities are:
It can develop 83 early stage researchers from throughout the EU and past as internationally-connected, unbiased researchers with interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral expertise and expertise, prepared for industrial employment within the European and UK precedence problem areas of healthcare, clear vitality, and social coverage.
The programme will foster transnational mobility by means of an prolonged community of worldwide affiliate companions in Europe and abroad, together with Australia and South Africa, to offer recruitment and worldwide placements.
Early stage researchers can apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie doctoral fellowships to acquire an interdisciplinary Ph.D. at a DTA3 / COFUND college and be part of our wider DTA cohort presently made up of 150 college students & 300 supervisors.
The undertaking resulting in this utility has obtained funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 analysis and innovation programme beneath the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant settlement No 801604.
Programmes and Tasks
The next initiatives are recruiting for DTA3 alternatives. You might apply for a most of three undertaking alternatives per name.
To qualify for a DTA3 / COFUND Marie Skłodowska-Curie doctoral fellowship alternative, candidates should
- Be ‘early-stage researchers’ (i.e. within the first 4 years of their analysis careers and never have a doctoral diploma). See Steering from the EU for the definition of an early-stage researcher;
- Not have been resident, nor carried out their foremost exercise, within the UK for greater than 12 months within the three years instantly earlier than taking on a DTA3 / COFUND alternative
- Not already be completely employed by the entity the place the DTA3 / COFUND alternative will happen.
- Have a postgraduate grasp’s diploma or a primary/higher second-class honours diploma or equal in a topic related to the chosen analysis subject (see particular person undertaking particulars for extra data);
- Have a powerful scholarly curiosity within the analysis, and a excessive degree of motivation;
- Exhibit English language competency, as specified by the respective college.
1. For full particulars of necessities see the DTA3 / COFUND Marie Skłodowska-Curie doctoral fellowship job description and particular person specification.
2. All taking part universities have a dedication to equality and variety and welcome purposes from under-represented teams. As well as, all taking part universities are ‘Incapacity Assured’ or equal employers.
three. Profitable candidates will likely be supplied a contract of employment that will likely be conditional upon passable references, the fulfilment of any circumstances specified within the supply of a spot on a PhD programme, and affirmation of the candidate’s proper to work within the UK or skill to safe a sound visa, if required, from UK Visas and Immigration.
Find out how to Apply:
DTA3/ Marie Skłodowska-Curie PhD fellows will likely be employed by and hosted at companion universities.
You may see the list of opportunities here and may apply for a most of three initiatives.
Please review the job description and person specification earlier than beginning your utility.
You may contact us on email@example.com with any questions.
The ultimate deadline for utility is MONDAY eighth OCTOBER 2018, 23.59 GMT.
There will likely be one other alternative to use for DTA3 initiatives in January 2019. The record of accessible initiatives will change for the second consumption. Functions at this stage are for enrolment within the programme from March – Could 2019.